Low Level Laser Hair Loss Treatment MS
Thicker, Fuller, Healthier Looking Hair with Laser Hair Therapy – Tupelo MS
Low level laser hair therapy (LLLT) is a revolutionary, non-surgical breakthrough for both women and men suffering the devastating effects of Androgenic Alopecia (genetic balding and thinning hair). With laser hair therapy, you can achieve thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
Low Level Laser Hair Therapy treatments utilize a device containing therapeutic soft low level light lasers which delivers light energy directly to the scalp. This breakthrough technology has recently been featured on national newscasts across the country.
FDA approved, physicians worldwide are praising this technology as an effective way to improve hair quality, thickness, and volume.
Benefits of Laser Hair Therapy MS:
- Increases the blood supply to the scalp by 54% after only one treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles.
- Stops the progression of hair loss in 85% of patients.
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker looking hair.
- For post-operative Transplant surgery, Laser Therapy has been shown to help newly transplanted hair to thrive and increases the healing process.
- Repairs damage normally caused by chemical services.
- Delivers light energy directly from different positions without loss of light properties to insure appropriate dosage.
Over 30 Years of Proven Science
Light also affects our hair, including how fast it grows. We have all experienced how our hair grows quicker during the summer, and this increased growth is due to improved blood supply to the hair follicles stimulated by the red light in sunlight.
Low Level Laser Light has been used for numerous conditions in Europe for over thirty years and has been the subject of over 2,500 scientific papers, published worldwide. There are no reported side effects to the treatment which is painless, and non-toxic.
Until recently, laser treatment has been relatively underutilized in North America. Today, however, there is increasing awareness and acceptance of low level laser among practitioners.
International practitioners are realizing the benefits of laser therapy more than ever before, while North American consumers are increasingly willing to try alternative treatments. Low level laser therapy is non-invasive and without any known side effects.
Laser Hair Therapy Q&A
What is Low Level Laser Light?
Low level laser light is compressed light of a wavelength from the cold, red part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. It is different from natural light in that it is one precise color; it is coherent (it travels in a straight line), monochromatic (a single wavelength) and columnated (it concentrates its beam in a defined location or spot). These properties allow laser light to penetrate with no heating effect, no discomfort and no known side effects. The unique laser light penetrates into the scalp tissue where it stimulates the microcirculation and improves cellular metabolism and protein synthesis.
How Soon Will I See Results?
Results vary from client to client. The appearance of reduction of hair loss usually occurs after five to six treatments. Clients have also indicated that they have experienced hair growth after 10-12 treatments. Generally results can be achieved in clients anywhere from three to six months. Normally clients will see improvement within the first six months.
Is Laser Hair Therapy Safe?
Yes. The type of laser light used in low level laser therapy (LLLT) meets all international safety standards and legislative specifications of a “non-significant risk” product, and is classified as a Class IIIA cosmetic laser.
Who is the Best Candidate for Laser Hair Therapy?
Anyone experiencing hair loss. Low level laser hair therapy in Tupelo is the long anticipated answer for the hair transplant specialist challenged by the ineligibility to perform transplant procedures on certain individuals primarily due to the following scenarios:
- Patients with early stages of hair loss — 1 to 7 years. (Too much growing existing hair on the top of the head so that the option to transplant hair from the back of the head or “donor area” would cause “hair shock” or “hair trauma” to existing growing hair, thus accelerating loss of existing hairs.)
- Women that experience general thinning throughout including the sides and back area where a transplant specialist would typically harvest the donor site.
Say Goodbye to Hair Loss Anxiety
Whether you are experiencing thinning hair and want to stop your hair loss, or want more hair, we offer the latest clinically proven hair loss treatment and hair restoration solutions for men and women of all ages and hair types.
We want to help you find the hair loss solution that is right for you. Fill out our form to get started with your free, private consultation.
Get Started with a Free Consultation
Schedule Your Easy, Private Consultation Today.